Recharging cell phones ...
REYMOND S. VELASCO
Trade Marketing Group
National-Sales
SAN MIGUEL BEER DIVISION
TEL NO: 632-2643
FAX NO: 632-2639
Subject: Recharging cell phones - please read, don't delete
PLEASE READ IMMEDIATELY, I HOPE YOU'RE NOT DOING THIS!!!
I've done this too! Never thought about how dangerous it might be!
Re-Charging Cell Phones
I went to snopes.com to be sure it wasn't an urban legend & it's not.
It is very true! And I do this all the time!
Not any more!! !!!!!!
This seems important enough to forward to others.
It's wise to be safe and safe being wise.
This was also on Pittsburgh 's WTAE channel 4 News.
Never, ever answer a cell phone while it is being CHARGED!!
A few days ago, a person was recharging his cell phone at home. Just at that time a call came and he answered it with the instrument still connected to the outlet.
After a few seconds electricity flowed into the cell phone unrestrained and the young man was thrown to the ground with a heavy thud.
His parents rushed to the room only to find
him unconscious, with a weak heartbeat and burnt fingers. He was rushed to the nearby
hospital, but was pronounced dead on arrival.
Cell phones are a very useful modern invention. However, we must be aware that it can also be an instrument of death.
Never use the cell phone while it is hooked to the electrical outlet!
FORWARD THIS TO THE PEOPLE THAT MATTER IN YOUR LIFE,
I JUST DID!!!